Each year I get some amazing commissions and Christmas 2016 was a bumper year for some fabulous, bespoke pieces of jewellery.
I had to keep very quiet about these commissions until now but at last I can reveal these beauties to the world! So here you go – nine bespoke pieces commissioned for Christmas 2016. All these were made with love, by hand, in the Hannah Louise Lamb garden studio, AKA the 'Shedio'!
From top left:
- Torridon skyline: Rose gold and diamond ring
- Broughty Ferry coastline: pendant
- UK with diamond at Sunderland: keyring
- Muckleflugga Island: brooch for kilt jacket
- Norfolk coastline: two tone gold bangle
- Coastline cufflinks
- North Cornish coast: gold bangle (my first gold bangle!)
- San Francisco skyline: rings (for a surprise proposal)
- Mountain skyline: platinum ring
If you would like a bespoke piece of jewellery for a loved one (or yourself!) then get in touch. All my pieces are made to order, but I can work with you to create something very special and personal based on my standard designs.
If you would like a commission in 2017, get in touch soon as I will be on Maternity Leave from mid-February. Delivery times will be longer than normal whilst we settle into life with a new baby!